Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Psychic Telephone Service

My friend Rosemary just suggested I start a psychic telephone service.




We were text-messaging back and forth and it was one of those things where we're both typing really long responses, and so when we finish our response to the text we received, another text has already arrived. I sent out a text that worked as a response to both the current message and the new one I hadn't read yet.

Bam.

Maybe I should start a psychic telephone service. I think I would like to be called Madame Sosostris, but then not really. People would not feel deceived that I am using a female name because here I am, saying I will. And T.S., you already know what I think of you. I've always liked the name Terra, but it's too earthy for psychic hotline. I'd be the hippie, with the Pentacles affinity.

I do read Tarot on the side. If you want a reading, post your request as a reply.

I predict a good lunch in your future.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment