Thursday, September 12, 2013

Content Crisis

Okay, so I want to blog more. I really do,. However, I'm not sure WHAT to blog about. I am fascinated by these things:

poetry,
politics,
trans and queer issues,
music,
creative nonfiction,
journalism,
the media,
science,
the natural world,
food,
family,
economics,
education,
atheism,
spirituality.

That's a lot to fit into a single blog. But they're all related (somehow, I am sure), so I think that's still almost okay.

I want to blog about these things. I also want to stop wasting my time posting about them on Facebook, since I only get a handful of likes (and one of them is me!) and rarely comments whenever I post anything that has to do with this stuff. So maybe I can have better conversations on this thing.

I'm also going to start a second blog for innocuous little creative things. Stay tuned.

Blogging.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment