Friday, September 13, 2013

Content Resolution: Learning

I think I need an angle for this blog, like some combination of the above topics that play into and off my experience. Metawriting isn't cutting it anymore.
I'm trans. I'm a writer. I'm a brokeass college student trying to get by. I'm concerned about what I eat. I'm concerned about my species destroying the biosphere. Maybe I should just keep these topics in mind, and write about what I feel compelled to write about.

My angle will henceforth be:
I am a broke trans queer progressive college student and writing teacher who is learning
to cook
to write
to teach
about the complexities of the economic system I'm a part of
about how that system oppresses its participants
about the destruction and/or altering of the biosphere, and 
about the extent of human folly. 

This blog will chronicle my learning, and me confronting the bizarrity of the world I inhabit.

Thanks for reading, if anyone still is.

~Z

PS: Oh who am I kidding. I'm gonna write about whatever I feel like. At least then I'll be writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment